MG ignition switch blues.....

To: british-cars%hoosier.cs.utah.edu@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: MG ignition switch blues.....
From: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1992 15:44 EDT
Yesterday, I posted a note asking for help in finding a used Midget
1500 ignition switch. I was advised by a few folks that due to the
construction of the switch/housing, you cant remove the old swithc
without killing it. Ok...I'll buy that, I seem to remember doing the
same thing with an ignition switch on my 2002.

Well, today I got into Grizabella turned the ignition key....no
starter. I think for now I want to put a race-car type push-button
starter switch in her. Does any one know what color wire feeds the
starter from the ignition switch?

Thanks,

Ric Golen