SOL Regalia

To: "British.cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOL Regalia
From: Shel Hall <76701.103@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jun 92 22:30:11 EDT
Pat-

I'll certainly go for polo shirt(s) instead of t-shirts, but I expect
you'll find polo shirts rather more expensive, since they have to be
embroidered instead of printed.

As for decals, yeah, I'll take a couple.  I assume these are the kind
that will stick on the inside of the glass and read correctly from the
outside .... clear base stock with multi-color logo, right?

I've had custom watches made up by Image Watches (ad in Wall Street
Journal) and they were nice.  Only complaint is that the bands are a
little short; my wrists aren't _that_ big and I had to wear mine on the
last notch.  I think I ordered 40 (for the whole company I worked for)
and got 'em for $18 each.  4 years ago, though.  Bold designs are best
for something that small; teenie type won't be visible.

As for condoms ... I expect they can print our logo on 'em when they
print the serial numbers.

-Shel