shirts v. decals--more gibberish

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: shirts v. decals--more gibberish
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1992 15:05:34 -0500
I have done a littel research and discovered that we can have the
"static" stick type vinyl decal (the kind that go inside the
window but that can be peeled off and used again) made for fairly cheap.

125 w/ 1 color == $1.56 per decal
"      2 color == $2.06         "
"      3 color == $2.56         "
250 w/ 1 color == $.86  per decal
"      2 color == $1.13         "
"      3 color == $1.40 per decal
500 w/ 1 color == $.50 per decal
"      2          $.65          "
"      3          $.80          "

I think for less than 125 the price is the same, but I don't know
what the minimum amount they will do is.

I hate to muddy the waters with more "incessant gibberish making me
look like a fool" (paraphrased) :-), but since Roland mentioned this
I thought I would at least get some pricing.  How many people are on this
list?  Would we want 500 decals?  Or even 125?  I would probably want
at least 5 of the 3 color ones if the price is $1 per decal (w/ postage).

Mail me directly if you like and I will summarize for the group.

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c