Re: Cars for sale in Atlanta, more or less

To: 76701.103@CompuServe.COM, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars for sale in Atlanta, more or less
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 92 09:04:11 PDT
> From: Shel Hall <76701.103@CompuServe.COM>

> '52 Jaguar Mk VII "Good condition, many extra parts"    5000    912-474-7675
> '53 Jaguar Mk VII "good condition, no rust, must sell"  5500    912-472-2266

> Airfares are real cheap just now, and I'll be whatever help I can be.

Stop teasing!!  I've already spent *all* my money!  :^(

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA

        "Read dozens of books about Heros and Crooks, and I learned much
                 from both of their styles."
                                        - J. Buffet,  Son of a Son of a Sailor