NAMGAR Address

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: NAMGAR Address
From: neilson@mprgate.mpr.ca (Robert Neilson)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 92 07:58:18 PDT
Does anyone have the address and fees for the NAMGAR? I have been meaning to
join for a year or so now but have been putting it off. Now I seem to have
misplaced the address.

Also, I remember hearing about the publication MGA-Antics ... or something
like this. Does anyone know if this is available from the same people/place?

Thanks,
Rob

Robert J. Neilson                Voice:    (604) 293-5414
MPR Teltech Ltd.                 FAX:      (604) 293-5787
8999 Nelson Way,                 Internet: neilson@mprgate.mpr.ca
Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5A 4B5               uunet!ubc-cs!mprgate!neilson