Re: In a quandary!!

To: DWILSON@oregon.uoregon.edu, sfisher@wsl.dec.com
Subject: Re: In a quandary!!
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 92 09:13:10 -0800
Part 1 of 2 parts
Scott F., I'm not sure that you got my mail about the extra transmission that
you have.  I am very interested & would like to see it.  Please provide me with
directions & we can set up a time to meet (408)974-2344

Part 2 of 2 parts

Everyone,
Now that I have moved into a higher paying job, I am going from wishing for
a TR4 or 250 to activly searching for one.  Is the Hawaii TR 250 still for
sale???? I will consider other far away cars if it is not going to blow up
or break down on the way to Monterey bay.

I am looking for a good solid commute car that I can fix up gradually.

The ideal car would be red (all my cars are green & I need a change),
have very little or no major rust, have overdrive, and wire wheels.

Oh the drive train should be in good condition.

I am willing to considersomewhat beat cars as long as it is not a bucket
of Rust (once (with the TR3) was enough).  Let me know what ya got.
Or what you know of.

Oh, If anyone is building a new garage or something, I have a 10" Radial arm
saw for sale & a Ford tractor with fron loader (great for scooping out engines)
for sale or trade.

TeriAnn