Re: Spit/GT6 conversion

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 conversion
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 92 13:02:50 PST
>clearance trouble exists.  If you redesign the entire front suspension, I am
>sure that you can lower the motor.
mjb

Just as a matter of curiosity (since I'm a GT6 owner who wishes he had a
covertible) wouldn't it be easier to put a Spit body on a GT6 chassis?  Does a
Spit body pretty much bolt on to the GT6 frame or are there complications?
What about the cars' title, with a different body the serial #'s change, so
how do you title the car?  Reconstructed maybe? Inquiring minds want to know.

Mike G.
gendimen@t12sys.intel.com