re: Best of Britain.

To: dehaasm@napc-1.navy.mil
Subject: re: Best of Britain.
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 10 Mar 1992 8:52 EST
>Is Moss Motors having their annual Best of Britian in Dover, NJ this
>year?  If so what's the date.  This message may have come up before.
>
>Also wondering how many people on the net are or have gone to Dover's
>Best of Britain.

Moss is having a British Marque Day on April 12 in their Dover
New Jersey location.  The local MG club is running it with them.
Contact is Gregg Coogan 201-994-2453.  I'd guess you could also
get some info by calling the Moss NJ location also.

I have stopped in at the event in the past, usually just to browse.
I live about 10 miles from the Dover location.

Another all British event in NJ will be May 3 at Lewis Morris Park
(Route 24 between Morristown and Mendham) in Morris County.  The
event is an annual "gathering" of British cars hosted by the New
Jersey Triumph Assn.  There's no cost and folks can come and stay for
a few minutes or all day.  It is an enjoyable, low key, no
contests or concours gathering to encourage everyone with a British
car to bring it out and have it on display.  You just drive in and park
in any available spot.  For more info, contact Buzz Anthony (908-906-5659)
or email to me direct.  Usual attendance at this event has been about
150 cars if the weather is reasonable.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com