Digest or List

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Digest or List
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1992 08:35:47 -0500
The volume of this list is getting quite excessive.  I think that
we are asking mjb for a lot of his time.  I manage a list for Lasers
(a boat) that only has 35 people on it and it takes quite a bit of
my free time, so I understand.

I have always thought that this list should be a newsgroup.  It would
then be much easier to administrate and to read.  Of course, in its
current form, it can be piped into a newsgroup.  The argument that
flame wars tend to get started easier on a newsgroup than on a mailing
list hasn't seemed to be true lately.

Plus, spring is nearly here.  Hypothetically, we can expect more traffic
as people begin to make their cars road-worthy again (or for the first
time!).

Ob Brit-car:  I am never buying from Victoria-British again.  How can
they continue to sell MGB parts as MGC parts and not expect to get
all of them returned?  Just stupid.

Does anyone have any good sources for MGC parts?  I have several, but
no one is complete or even near complete.

Will