Re: Podunk, N.Y.

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Podunk, N.Y.
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 92 11:52:02 EST
|Date: 3-3-92  11:51am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Re: Podunk, N.Y.
>[ Yes, folks really. Podunk, NY is about 10 miles from here. Within 5
>  miles of the infamous Rongovian Embassy in Trumansburg ]
    In my college days at RPI, I actually stayed at the Podunk Ski Lodge
for an ultimate frisbee tournament.  Pretty nice place if you don't mind
one large room with about 15 beds in it, with the only heat being a wood
burning stove in the middle of the room.  Nice roads though.  The local
tavern/bar/nightclub Kooma's was pretty neat too.

   Dean