2000 5 sp. in a GT-6

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: 2000 5 sp. in a GT-6
From: ed@visix.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 91 09:54:50 -0500
What with all the talk of Japanese transmissions in Britcars, I'd
like to point out that I have a Toyota Corolla 5-speed available for
whoever'll pay shipping.  It was left chez moi by an uncle who
changed his car over to an automagic, and seeing as our family
philosophy is "hey - somebody might need that someday", it's taken
up space in the garage for years.

Trades for any & all Stag bits are certainly invited...

ed

ed devinney                                             ed@visix.com
Visix Software Inc., Reston, VA                   ...!uunet!visix!ed
        "Willie went outside.  He loved to breathe fresh air,
                but he went outside anyway..."
                                        - King Missile