new distribution member, intro

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: new distribution member, intro
From: ingr!ingr!b21!ce!wolf@uunet.UU.NET
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 91 17:04:50 CDT
Hello Mark,

Please find below a short introduction about myself and my Car
Sickness.  I have just been added to the "British Cars e-mail"
distribution list by T.J.Higgins.  Furthermore I've also a
question for the network readers.

My name is Willem Wolf and I'm from Holland.  I worked for
Intergraph European Manufacturing in Nijmegen, the Netherlands,
but was transferred to Intergraph Corporation in Huntsville, Al
about three years ago.

Being in Alabama I've acquired myself a nice project.  I bought
back in may a 1957 Austin-Healey completely disassembled in
boxes.
I'm assembling it and must say its quite a joy.  The engine,
transmission, chassis, brakes etc. are already done and back
together.  I actually drove the newborn chassis last weekend
around the subdivision.

Furthermore I own a semi British car, at least the English
Government paid a lot for it, a Delorean.  This car is in a good
shape and I love to drive it but hate to dent it.

Back in holland I've owned a  73 Triumph Spitfire, 69 Jaguar XJ6
and three different 1977/78 Reliant Scimitar GTEs.
Beside English cars I love and have owned a couple of Italian
cars.  They are as much as joy as the English cars with their own
problems.

A question for the network readers.

I need for my 57 Austin-Healy 100/6, a wiring harnas.  If anybody
has one or knows one who has one please contact me at the address
or telephone number below or send me an e-mail.

Thanks for your attention.

Willem Wolf

99 Rockhampton Dr.
Madison, Alabama 35758