Test and Hello!

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Test and Hello!
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 91 13:22:52 -0400
Hello there!   This is primarily a test posting to the new list.

When the Flickering Flame was passed on from Dale to Mark I was lost
from the list somehow.  A few weeks ago Dale (before he left Encore)
and Mark were able to figure out how to get me back on the list!
THANKS MARK!  Just after that I came down with pneumonia!!!!  I still
have it after being off work for three weeks, but now I'm on half-days.
In all this time I've been silently reading a bizillion Britcar e-mail
messages!!! But I read one today I wanted to respond to, hence this little
test first.

Its nice to be back and nice to see Jim Muller back on the list again!
Any news of Dale since he left Encore?

        CHEERS, EVERYONE !!!

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert