Re: My worst hack job

To: zursch@whizkid.wpd.sgi.com
Subject: Re: My worst hack job
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 91 22:50:26 PDT
> From: zursch@whizkid.wpd.sgi.com (Old Man Grumpus)
>
> The worst hack job I ever did was on the original
> 1972 Ford Gran Torino Fizzball Racer.

So, were there any survivors, or did anyone escape brain-death??

(Oh ya, :-)

(I'll have to confess that liberal applications of undercoating, both
inside and out, seem to have plugged up all of the little pin holes in the
floor pans of the TR4 that had been perforated by rust, but, hey!  It's
alot easier than cutting out the old and welding in new...)

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA