Puzzle from Joe Lucas

To: -v@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Puzzle from Joe Lucas
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James TenCate)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 91 10:23:59 -0500
Here's the puzzle:  I've noticed a peculiar thing on my TR8 lately.
The left turn signal blinks almost half as slow as the right one.
In fact, sometimes it barely seems to manage to blink at all.
Any suggestions what to try or look for?  The right one seems to be fine.
Thanks.

jim
jatc@emx.utexas.edu

(Slow blinkers are no fun in a fast car.  When changing lanes, it's
nice to have a very pert  BLINK, BLINK, BLINK and you're there.
No fuss.  Nice and precise.  However,  Blllllllliinnnnk, Bllllllliii
like I have now is kind of bothersome.  I'm worried about what might
be wrong with the electrical system too of course... :-)