Re: 1500 carbs

To: Adam Frankel <frankel@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu>
Subject: Re: 1500 carbs
From: "Christopher A. Kent" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1991 10:06:26 PDT
        From: Adam Frankel <frankel@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu>
        Chris,
          by any chance could you send TriumphTune's address.  I don't know
where
        to find it, and I think(?) that they are in England?
          thanks, adam

Sure. TriumphTune is now part of Moss Europe, which apparently mainly
means that they carry the Moss logo but still do business as a separate
unit. Active TT customers (like me, these days) get copies of the
European Moss Motoring, which is pretty interesting -- there are new
M.E. catalogs for several of our favorite cars, including a new MG (B,
I think) performance catalog akin to the TT catalog.

Anyway, here it is:

Name:        Triumph Tune
Address:     22-28 Manor Road
             Richmond, Surrey
             England TW9 1YB
Phone:       (+44 81) 948 6668
             (+44 81) 940 9268 FAX

They don't give the catalog away; it costs #3 plus shipping. The
easiest thing to do is send a FAX or letter with your VISA card number
and ask for one. Make sure to ask for the price list, too; they seem to
be even harder to get than the catalog!