Swap Meet: MG, TR-3 parts, old magizines

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Swap Meet: MG, TR-3 parts, old magizines
From: brett@condor.ccit.arizona.edu (Brett Engel)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 91 10:13:43 MST
It appears that I will be moving soon, and some of the 30 yrs of "vaulable"
collectables will need to go...but I'll trade  for the listed MGA parts

TR Stuff:
        TR-4: Interior panels for a TR-4 (?), New, back panel (in front
              of gas tank) both rear side panels. from Scarbourogh Faire
              Make offer...

        TR-3 :_Original_ Air Cleaners, Carbs, Manifold and linkage, complete
              choke linkage has some "coat hanger wire" connecting the two
              carbs T-shafts have some wobble....otherwise original. $125 OBO

        TR-3: manifold and carbs , no linkage, $75 OBO

MG Stuff:
        MGA: 2 complete windshield frames, good condition,  Make offer

        MGA: Front disk brake calipers (4)      $40 ea

        MGB-GT: Complete  New Carpet set from Scarburogh Faire  $200

        MGB: Complete Early B carb,manifold, heatshield, shafts wobble...
             otherwise good condition.          $ 100

        MGB: Intake manifold w/ connection for power brakes. Make offer.

        MGB: 2 early distributors, with good vac advance units, some
             shaft wobble, good for rebuild     $25 ea  OBO

        MGB: 3 into 2 exhaust manifold   Make offer.

I need:
        MGA: Late model (Mk II) Side Curtains
        MGA: Tool kit
        MGA: Deluxe/Twincam Seats, both
        MGA: Oil Cooler, fittings and hoses.
        MGA: MKII tail-light lenses (similar to Austin Mini)

Also, I have inherited a 90% complete collection of HOT ROD, from Vol 1, #1
to present from my father, along with many  issues of Car Crafts, Sports Cars,
Karting World, etc. I'd like to sell these or trade for some of the Road&Tracks
I need to complete my collection (#1 to Present). Is there any groups, clubs,
or buyers that could give me a fair valuation of these?  Anyone out there
interested ?
BTW: the R&T's I'm missing are 1952, 1956,8,9

Brett "I never knew I had so much #$%*" Engel