I'm outa' here.

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: I'm outa' here.
From: jmuller@stardent.com (Jim Muller)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 91 16:16:54 EDT
Well, folks, I've been a member of SOL since its beginning.  When Dale Cook,
Ovr Fovnder, left Alliant, I took over as Keeper Of the Flickering Flame,
then turned it back over to Dale when I left Alliant too and he had found
a home at Encore.  It appears that as of tomorrow I will not be actively
employed here at Stardent, so I must bid you all farewell.  I don't know
yet what I will be doing, nor if I will find another Unix account in the
near future.  I still owe mjb one carb for a TR 6-Type.  It will be in the
mail soon.  I suspect that I will not be going to VTR, seeing as how I don't
know what our financial position will be.  In the meantime, Percy runs well
and our band is still active.  (I'll take this opportunity to crow a little;
our third recording, CD and tape available from Turquoise Records, Whitesburg,
Kentucky) has received 4 nominations for this year's awards by IBMA [the
International Bluegrass Music Association].)  So we have quite a bit of work,
but I don't know how long it will pay the mortgage.  In any case, it is a
damned sight better than doing marketing for Stardent.  If you try to send
me any return mail, it is very likely to bounce, so don't bother.  I can be
reached at 617-891-0258 or 28 Brightwood Rd,, Waltham, MA 02154.  Take care
and keep the revs up.

Jim Muller, Ph.D, Spitfire pilot, ex-scientist, ex-teacher, bored marketeer