TR7 For Sale

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: TR7 For Sale
From: Dan.Pritchett@ebay.sun.com (Dan Pritchett)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 91 07:27:35 PDT
Well, it is with a great deal of reluctance that I offer my yellow
TR7 coupe to the market. Here are the particulars:

        * 1977 TR7 Coupe
        * 5-speed
        * 77,000 miles
        * No rust, a few small dings
        * Good interior
        * New Yokahama 352 tires (<7,000 miles)
        * New Monza dual exhast (<7,000 miles)
        * New windshield
        * Runs good and passes CA smog
        * Needs gas tank replaced

The last item is the real reason for parting with the car. I just don't
have the time to fix it myself and I'm tired of it sitting in front of
the house.

I would like $800 for the car, but I am open to offers. The car also
has an Alpine stereo system, but that will cost the purchaser an extra
$400. I will remove the stereo if you are not interested.

Thanks

Dan Pritchett               | ARPA/Internet: dlp@zule.EBay.Sun.COM
Sun Federal System Engineer | Air Waves: KC6TXZ
The obvious choices are not the only choices.
                    --Steve Roberts