vanity plates

To: Darrell Walker <walker@hprpcd.hp.com>
Subject: vanity plates
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 90 17:27:20 PDT
I have (somewhere) the address of a company that makes up custom vinyl
vanity plates. So, you could get a proper yellow-on-black california
plate with your choice of wording, ignoring DMV limitations and
restrictions. You can probably only get away with putting it on as a
front plate, but it's a cheap alternative (and a new white plate just
looks sooo tacky on an old TR).

Well, since I mentioned it, and they do all states, I might as well dig it
out...

Cell Block Signs
11871 E. 33rd Ave Suite C
Aurora CO 80010
(303) 341-9388

Specify up to 10 characters, color combination and state. Cost is $20.
They were showing plates at the VTR convention, and were quite nice.