Br Car Parts List

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Br Car Parts List
From: mit-eddie!wpi.wpi.edu!boggiano@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 90 09:43:28 EDT
Sometime back someone asked for a list of Suppliers of British
Car parts that are available. Over the last half year I have
saved and organized all the parts suppliers that people on the
list have given out along with their comments. It is a long file and
instead of sending it out to everyboby on the list, some of you
may not want it I ask that those of you who do send me email and I will
send it right off. If the demand is great I will post it let me Know.

                              Tom Boggiano
                    WPI Office of Academic Computing
                        email boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu