Abingdon '90

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Abingdon '90
From: mit-eddie!en.ecn.purdue.edu!doddp@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Paul E Dodd)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 90 17:40:28 -0500
Say, are there any other SOL'ers out there planning on attending the MG meet
this coming weekend in Abingdon, IL?  I'm going to be there on Sat for the
show, hopefully in my '60 MGA (Black roadster, wires, off-white(?!) interior,
NOT concours but good daily driver).  In case others will be there, could
somebody please e-mail me a copy of the SOL identifier (and decoding tips) to
put on my window? It appears that most SOL'ers are located in NY or CA,
but there must be a few of us here in the midwest. Looking forward to meeting
anyone who may attend!

Paul Dodd
(doddp@en.ecn.purdue.edu)