I'm going on vacation.

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: I'm going on vacation.
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 90 18:43:49 EDT

Fellow Lucasites,
   I will be on vacation next week, Sept. 10-16.  *Pullleeeeeze* do not
overload british-cars while I am gone.  Also, if you have any requests
for administrational changes (such as "I'll be on vacation.") do not
send them (ever!) to british-cars-requst.  If you do, they will get lost
amid the bounced mail.  Next week, since I won't be here to check every
day, the bounced mail is likely to pile up, and I probably will not take
the time to sort through it carefully when I return.  Have fun.  Don't
swing your axles too much.

Jim Muller