Re: Computers

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM, mit-eddie!math-cs.kent.edu!bailey@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Computers
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 90 09:57:30 -0700
Ah yes the ol' Bobcats {Hps internal code name for the HP9000 while it was
under development} Yes I knew them well... I even had one on my desk at
HP for a while alongside my Mac.  These days I find myself trying to remember
which window is running what system. It can get a little strange when you
are running a Mac that has a Mac application running in one window, a DOS
application running in another window and an Xwindow application  in a
third window.  This machine is for people who can not make up their
minds which system they prefer {I think it gets a little skitsoid on this
monitor at times}.

Sorry, folks, I'm just not as strong willed as I would like to be.  I tried to
let the first pass but bit at the third.

TeriAnn