Limerock

To: EDDIE.MIT.EDU!alliant!british-cars@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: Limerock
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 31 Aug 1990 9:34 EDT
Linda and I plan to be at Limerock for the vintage races
this coming Monday (Labor day).  If it's cool, I'll likely
have a red jacket with an embrodered TR-3 on the back.  If
it's too warm for a jacket, I'll likely have a Triumph
T-shirt of some type, brobably with the Vintage Triumph
Logo on it.

Bill Sohl

PS - Steve Rossi, VTR's former magazine editor, will be
"in the pits" helping with a Saab Sonnet (#97) being
driven by the president of SAAB-USA.  Steve is head of
Public Relations.  I'll likely spend some time in
their myself.