Okay, I changed my mind.

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Okay, I changed my mind.
From: mit-eddie!hoosier.utah.edu!mjb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 90 10:39:17 -0600
Yes, I have often thought that a Triumph 2.5PI Estate would make a rather
nice tow vehicle for my Triumph autocrosser, road racer or whatever I have
at the time to tow.  But there I was last night, a mug of homebrew in one
hand, the latest issue of Thoroughbred & Classic Cars in the other.  Just
browsing through the classifieds in the back, looking at all the ridiculous
asking prices for this, that, and the other.

I noticed an odd looking car in one of the small pictures, so I take a closer
look.  Yep, now THAT is what I *NEED*.  It was a Jaguar V-12 XJS, and had been
done over as an estate, or as we call it over here, a *station wagon*.

Yep, a Jag V12 station wagon, leather, air conditioning, painted up in the
Team Fat colors, ...

mjb.