Re: SOL Identifier Offer

To: british-cars@Alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: SOL Identifier Offer
From: uunet!tc.fluke.COM!pwv@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 90 12:11:53 PDT
Well, so far, the response to my offer hasn't been too bad, so I'll be
sending out the copies of the SOL identifier shortly to the dozen people
that have requested it.  The offer is still open to anyone else who desires
to take a peek.

Here is the list of folks that I will be U.S. mailing a copy to:

Darrell Walker
Rich Hill
John Lupien
Tim Drabik
Barry Klawans
Larry Schwarcz
Mike Johnson
Larry Colen
Ray Flanery
Ken Smelcer
Ronald Dudley
Phil Ethier

[Mike Johnson writes that he would like to put the SOL Identifier on the
windshield of his Europa TC at the British Field Meet (in Portland?) on
Labor Day!!]

I wrote:
>(BTW - I've also got a version that places the SOL ID on the screen of a
> workstation that I think would look Great on a T-shirt!  Really brings
> out the computer aspect of this group, I think.)

Sigh.  This was all so clear (to me) when I wrote it.  What I meant was
that I took a picture (ya know, like in "clip art") of a workstation, and
put the SOL ID on it's "screen".  It doesn't have anything to do with
anyone else's ability to display the SOL ID on their workstation screens.
Anyway, I'm sending a copy of this along to those who requested hardcopy.

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA