UK and International Triumph Meeting.

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: UK and International Triumph Meeting.
From: "S.W. Cox CMP Staff" <mit-eddie!information-systems.east-anglia.ac.uk!swc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 90 16:14:44 BST
Well the  weather in England is reaching record temperatures - close to
100 in the shade and you can't move on the roads for LBCs. Well, that
might be a bit of an exageration but there are quite a few about at the moment.

It makes a change from the leaky hoods but we'll have to put up with the
overheating and venting petrol tanks.

Anyway, have any of you in the states heard about the Standard - Triumph
meeting in the middle of September, here in England? It's an international
do which has be notified to clubs worldwide - from Dutch clubs to your VTR.

I haven't got any info on me at the moment but if anyone is coming over
here this summer then let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Bye.

    __     __
   ||| \_/ |||           Steve Cox
 __|||||||||||__         Norfolk  UK.