Re: Yet Another British Car Meet

To: alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU, archer@hsi.com
Subject: Re: Yet Another British Car Meet
From: mit-eddie!sco.COM!banta@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (no user servicable parts inside)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 6:49:04 PDT
Garry Archer writes:
>       Bethlehem -- The Litchfield County chapter of Mothers Against
>       Drunk Driving will hold an all-British car show at the
>       Bethlehem Fair Grounds, Route 61, on September 30th.

Please keep in mind that most of the money MADD receives goes to
administration and publicity.  A very small portion goes to
litigation.  None of it goes to lobbying.

So you can sort of look at it as a lawsuit shop or a pyramid scheme
(a la Dianetics) with a politically correct theme.  In either of
these cases, they won't get any of my money.

You are now returned to your regularly scheduled oil leaking.
Please pardon the interruption.

andy
banta@sco.com