Re: Wiper problem

Subject: Re: Wiper problem
From: Darrell Walker <mit-eddie!hprpcd.hp.com!walker@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 90 10:48:44 PDT
I don't know what complaint that Chris has about the 4A wipers, but
here is mine.  They are basically wimpy.  The 4A has a two-speed
switch.  High speed is barely adequate for a light mist.  I guess you
use slow if there are clouds in the sky.  Also, the motor can barely
move the blades across the screen unless it is wet.  Maybe they where
desinged that way, leave the switch on, and when the windscreen get
wet enough, they work.  This may be a problem with my wiper motor.  I
still can't understand that a country that gets as much rain as England
would produce such poor foul-weather equipment.

--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@hprpcd.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: walker (hprpcd) /HP5200/UX