Re: '72 MGB forsale (condition 4/5)

To: uunet!bally.Bally.COM!pete@eddie.mit.edu (Pete "The Invisible Man" Gregory)
Subject: Re: '72 MGB forsale (condition 4/5)
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 12:33:17 PDT
        I have described the car honestly and completely.  I have no
        desire to have someone travel to Reno only to get ripped off
        because the car was worse/different than I described.  Please
        write for further details if you're interested.

I will buy this car if it hasn't been sold yet.  (I
called on Thursday 6-28 and found you were on vacation.)
I have a trailer and will bring wire wheels (with
tires) to roll the car onto the trailer.  I'm not
concerned with the price; if it's as you say, $500 is
a fine deal as far as I'm concerned.  I'll call you
next week (week of 7-3-90) to arrange a time to come
pick it up, or you can call me at:

Home (408) 736-3124
Work (415) 688-6887

--Scott