re: Automobile Quarterly, "Triumph Issue"

To: "bellcore!im.lcs.mit.edu!streeter"@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: re: Automobile Quarterly, "Triumph Issue"
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 25 Jun 1990 8:36 EDT
Ken Streeter asked me about how to get a copy of Automobile Quarterly
which contains the Triumph articles (Issue 28-1).

Since there have been several references to that issue lately I'm
posting this to the b-c list also.

Call 1-800-523-0236.  You can give them your major credit card number or be
billed.

To order only Issue # 28-1, the one with the TR articles, you can
also call the toll free number 1-800-523-0236.  The cost
is $19.95 plus $3.95 shipping and handling.

Special note for Ken Streeter (and anyone else that might have my
email address in a directory).

Please note my system here at bellcore has been changed.  I am NO
LONGER on system pyuxe.  My internal system has been changed to taichi.

Bill Sohl

bellcore!taichi!whs70             or        whs70@taichi.cc.belcore.com