Spitfire for sale

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: Spitfire for sale
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 90 10:44:25 -0700
No, don't worry, this isn't one of my old heaps, it is a *nice* car.  A '72
Spit Mk. IV, fresh silver paint, new interior, fresh engine and so on.  The
car is owned by a youngster somehow related to Roy Beal, the fellow who runs
a shop here in Salt Lake called "Mr. British".  Roy did most of the work on
the car, with the kid doing a lot of the grunt work on the body.  I saw it and
it looks good, wish I could afford it myself!  The cheeky youngster is looking
to get maybe $3,500 out of it, so he can buy a friend's truck before said
friend goes off to the Navy.  Maybe he'll learn about the True Way of Triumphs
later on.  Anyway, if interested, let me know, I can give you his phone number.

mjb.