[Bricklin] Sad News - Ralph Taksony (3)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Sad News - Ralph Taksony (3)
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:40:23 -0400
Sender: bricklin-bounces@autox.team.net
Gang,

I can't believe I blew his name in the previous post.

I've received some pictures of Ralph and a copy of his obit.

So far, I don't have anyone that will write up something about him.  If anyone
knew him I'd appreciate a short bio about him as a tribute for the July magazine.

I need any input to the magazine by April 30th.

Thanks

From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
     e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
     In God We Trust
     Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                  oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction