Re: [Bricklin] window channel to glass glue and door skin glue

To: "Larry Ankeny" <lvphotogroup@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] window channel to glass glue and door skin glue
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 20:34:27 -0500
Larry,

There are a lot of different opinions on this subject.

For the window glass to the channel I ended up using 3M Windshield adhesive.
I have also used it to hold on the black trim pieces on the car.

For the skin since I have had to remove two that were bonded an epoxy that
was extremely hard to remove.  They also recommend and epoxy were the gun to
apply it cost around $150.  I ended up using polyurethane.  This can expand
and contract with the change in tempreture, but it is also fairly easy to
remove if needed.

I have had no issues with either application.

Greg 0036
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47