[Bricklin] Looking for extra income? make $$$!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Looking for extra income? make $$$!
From: serge berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:28:53 +0000
        Hi there,<br />
        every day - starting minutes from NOW ?<br />
        If you are ready to finally start making<br />
        money online this is the right System for you.<br />
        Don't believe any hyped promises - you won't<br />
        be making thousands of dollars every day and<br />
        you won't be a millionaire by next year but<br />
        this System is a surefire method for everyone<br />
        who wants to start earning online.<br />
        I have personally been using this for the past 2 months as a close
friend introduced me,<br />
        at first i was really skeptical but i followed the course in my spare
time and happily earning.<br />
        Everything you need to get started is provided, but you must be willing
to learn<br />
        and have some dedication, again this is not some crap get rich online
scheme but a<br />
        course thousands of people are using day in day out.<br />
        All you have to do is ensure you can type basic english and have
internet access!<br />
        Happy earning! and get motivated work towards something special
  Get started today!&nbsp;<strong> <a
href="http://lnk.cm/410a60.php?find-out-more&from=3f225jg5&infoLink=vuttqys";>get
        :)</p>
Bricklin@autox.team.net