Re: [Bricklin] boiling fuel in carburetor

To: breton48@live.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] boiling fuel in carburetor
From: bricklin0095@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 00:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
Sounds like the heat flap in your exhaust manifold has stuck closed ( Called a
heat riser valve)?
It has a counterweight on the end of the shaft that should flip back and forth
with your fingertip.
I would check this first..
If it is stuck, remove it and remove the butterfly part and just reinstall
it.
?

?