Re: [Bricklin] Need to replace AC compressor

To: jblair1948@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Need to replace AC compressor
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 15:18:02 -0400
 After a little searching on the web, it appears to me that the AC clutch is
Four Seasons 48812 and the compressor is Four Seasons 58064.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=870029

 http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=815749

Those fit a 1975 Ford Granada with 351 and the pictures look right. I'll place
an order early next week so, if anyone has information about whether or not
those are the correct parts, please let me know.

Scott