Re: [Bricklin] AOD Conversion

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] AOD Conversion
From: "JLC" <breton48@live.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:08:42 -0600
I am also contemplating the AOD conversion. Where can we get the October
2005 issue? Could someone scan and email us the article?

I purchased the DVD with scanned Brickline past issues from the Club, but
the last one on the disc is October 2004, and I was not a member till I
acquired my Bricklin in late 2007.

JLC

Don wrote: /Get the October 2005 issue of Brickline and check the article
regarding
an AOD swap.
Depending on your abilities and available tools it is not a difficult
project.