RE: incorrect title certificate- #2121

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: incorrect title certificate- #2121
From: Jacques Le Clainche <breton48@live.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:23:20 -0600
This morning, I finally talked to a friendly and well informed CA DMV
employee, who gave me the right information about what form to fill in, what
documents to send, and where to send them. I should be able to have the
Bricklin title corrected without an expensive drive back to CA, or paying $200
to $300 in fees to get a title from another state, then convert to a CO
title!

Thanks to all who answered on and offline - your help has been appreciated.

JLC
#2121 (or #212 in CA!)

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.