Re: Gano filter and question about popping headlinght

To: Jacques Le Clainche <breton48@live.com>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gano filter and question about popping headlinght
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:35:02 -0500
Mine have never popped up while trailering.  They are designed to be
held down by engine vacuum.  How easy are yours to lift up when the car
is sitting stationary with engine off?  There shouldn't be much
resistance to lift them, but they shouldn't be flopping loosely either.
It might have just been a quirk of the air flow in your particular
towing configuration.  Be careful when sticking fingers in there to push
the linkage back.  Off-topic how do you like Colorado Springs?  I'll be
out there for my class reunion Nov 6-9.

George Curley #670, 220