power steerig hose

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: power steerig hose
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:19:23 EDT
hey all
I replaced my high pressure power steering hose a while back, I saved the box
to give everyone the info, so here it is
I got it from a NAPA store, they actually had it in stock.. the side says the
following
7-1145
there is also a smaller # that says 03342 but I belive the first number is
the important one.   this is for   my 1975 with the ford motor of course.
The newer hose was a bit longer and took a lot of convincing to be angled
just the right way for the threads to catch, but it finally DID indeed work.
Good luck, hope everyone is well.. The list has been quiet about the sept
meeting on Long Island. Any more word?
Chris

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your
travel deal here.