Re: mini bricklin go-kart

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mini bricklin go-kart
From: CBL302 <cbl302@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
I remember seeing at least One at Seven Springs PA. Gathering in 1982(BIG VII)
and even then it was rare to see one,so you figure after 26 years,that makes
them even more rarer.
First I ever heard of matching vins with the go-karts.Not many were made,and
the few that are left(maybe a dozen?)are a true collector item.

Claude
1024