RE: Damage to door

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Damage to door
From: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:14:32 -0700
Hi... I moved to Colorado a few weeks ago, and I had to leave my bricklin
sitting in my driveway in So Cal. I came back for the holiday yesterday, and
found out some low life had tried to get into it by inserting what I assume
was a screwdriver between the driver door and the frame. It did not work,
but damaged the door. I could swear they put the door out of alignment, but
I assume that's my imagination and they could not have exert enough force
there to push the door out of alignment forward, right?  As I have that door
plus various cracks to fix, I want to use the best fiberglass or other
product I can get to do that. Any recommendation?

A good 4th of July to all of you,

JLC in CA.