Window glass

To: "Breton48" <breton48@cox.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window glass
From: "Jim Pivirotto" <jpivirotto@firstindustrial.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:59:22 -0500
I'm sure you will get a lot of responses to the window slippage
question. If it is original the glass was glued to a metal piece and
eventually the glue dries out and the window falls like my driver window
did. I reglued mine using more modern glue, don't remember what it was
as it was 15 years ago, but it has been fine. Others will tell you about
the channel fix which is much more involved. I am having to replace my
passenger window due to an accidental breakage, and I am going to glue
the new one in and not bother with the channel mod. Pugs 756