East Coast Meet

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Coast Meet
From: "JOEL SCHNEEWEIS" <jbschneeweis@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:39:50 -0600
Tried to send this yesterday but it didn't seem to go.  So here it is again.
If you get it twice I apologize.

I have reservations for the Gettysburg Wyndham from June 11 to 15.  I will not
be able to attend the meet.  If anyone is interested in taking over these
before I cancel them let me know.  I'm sure we can just make some kind of
transfer with the hotel.

I am also thinking about selling one of my Bricklin's.  Contact me if
interested. I can send pictures.

VIN 820:  All original with air door conversion & later model AOD.  Excellent
condition, has won best of the west Bricklin show numerous times.  Original
safety red car.

VIN 1976:  Ground up restoration, modified 351 engine, numerous enhancements &
custom body work.  Too much to list.  Painted car.

Thanks.

Joel Schneeweis