74's for sale

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74's for sale
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:37:55 -0800
Time to sell a Bricklin or two, both 74's, never overheat, both low
mileage and run great, ready to go anywhere.

Best one is a 4-speed suntan, original acrylic (1 of 18 made), cruise
control and center console.  I paid $9500 for it, that's it's firm sales
price.  I have replaced the starter, fuel pump, master cylinder,
alternator and all of the usual stuff.  Other one is painted black,
worst paint job I ever saw, I paid $9,200 for it, it's firm price is
$8,000, I paid too much for it.  I've replaced water pump, alternator,
master cylinder, etc., my pride is the neat AudioVox radio w/tape using
original front plate and knobs, looks totally stock.  Both have my
emergency hood release cables and push button starters (does not affect
key start).  Both interiors very good.

Prices are firm, cars are great.  why am I selling great cars?  I'm not
sure I want to, throwing the offer out to see what happens.  I had two
DeLoreans before the Bricklins, had a good experience with both of
them.  When I discovered Bricklins and got the first one I sold the two
DeLoreans and got another Bricklin, what great cars.  Best performing
cars I've ever owned.

My first love was Corvair, had a 20 year love affair but got disgusted
with the valve seat problem and sold  them,  Been there and done that on
the DeLoreans and Bricklins, decided for my last toy (I'm 84) I'd get
another Corvair, a window van called a Greenbrier...up to now I have 3
of them, purchased in this past year, trying to make one good one out of
the 3.  So what's wrong with this picture, where do you stuff all of
these vehicles. something should probably be sold off.

Les