Re: 50 Worst car & Selling/buying a car

To: klasicars@mywdo.com
Subject: Re: 50 Worst car & Selling/buying a car
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 11:13:30 -0400
Hi All;

Wire transfer is the best.  When it hits your account, you have funs
which can be withdrawn immediately and/or transferred to another account.

As for the worst 50 cars, the author obviously makes a big deal about
any little negative he wants to.  I've owned many of these cars and I
can tell you all of the good things about many of these cars outweigh
the little details that he says makes them so bad.  Like the Triumph
TR-7.  It was so quick and nimble and FUN.  I also had a Gremlin when I
was in college.  Had a 26 gallon gas tank and got 23 mpg and during the
oil embargo that was beautiful.  These two among others on the list.
This guy is clueless and it's a waste of time to read his stupid opinions.

Amo