Mirrors

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirrors
From: "Joel Schneeweis" <jbschneeweis@sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:34:29 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
I am trying to find out what the mirrors are from  on Kevin Rodgers Bricklin
that is on the back cover of the Oct Brickline.
I sent him an email using an old mail list that I had so I don't know if he
received it or not.
Does anyone know what vehicle the mirrors are off of?
Does anyone have a good email address so I can send him an email?
Thanks for your help.

Joel

VIN: 820 & 1976

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
2.jpg]