RE: Very Quiet

To: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Very Quiet
From: "Jim Pivirotto" <jpivirotto@firstindustrial.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:10:03 -0500
Greg
If you have a short it should show up as a spark when you either hook up
or disconnect the battery. On my car the aftermarket radio was the
culprit due to the constant drain of keeping memory time etc. Granted it
was a small drain but since I didn't drive it that much over time it
went dead. Pugs 756

PS make sure the doors are closed or the fuse pulled for the interior
lights if you decide to check for the spark because the lights will
cause a spark.